Nike delivers a much needed upgrade to the classic skateboarding shoe Stefan Janoski. The Nike SB Stefan Janoski Hyperfeel XT boasts of being lightweight yet durable enough to withstand the abuse it takes session after session, while maintaining it’s clean and slick aesthetic.
The shoe features the following:
- Uniquely textured sidewall helps you control your flick
- Lateral-side perforations enhance ventilation
- Low-cut silhouette provides a non-restrictive fit
- Lunarlon sockliner with a thin rubber outsole for a powerful grip
- Rugged suede upper with a rubber toe tip to withstand punishment
- Inner-sleeve construction providing a locked-in fit
Nike released a video first week of October to introduce the Hyperfeel XT technology amongs their Skateboarding shoes featuring Eric Koston, Stefan Janoski and Guy Mariano along with team mates Fernando Bramsmark and Youness Amrani. Always a leader in innovation, Nike’s move in utilizing the Hyperfeel XT technology in the Janoski will surely boost the shoe’s popularity iamong skateboarders, as it is a perfect example of form and function.
The Stefan Janoski Hyperfeel XT is now available at Cebu’s premium skate and lifestyle store, Common Ground. Retailing at 5,995 Php, you can choose from the Summit White/Ember Glow-Black-White or Anthracite/Summit White/White colorways. Visit their store located at The Gallery, Juan Luna Ave., Cebu and check out their Facebook page for more info.
Photos: Common Ground